Snowboard and Snowboarding Links

Here I take my VW Golf Spacer Install and make it look flush

End of Season Spring Snowboarding at Glen Eden

See me Hitting Big Jumps at Glen Eden and getting a few POV shots in.

First Day Back  Post Injury Snowboarding and I didn't miss a beat

Here is some Snowboarding POV Tricks that I have been working on including #Boardslides

Here is my process for Snowboard Dryland Training to get the muscle memory for a trick i want to dial in, in this case it's boardslides and lipslides.

Here is our 27 Waterfalls trip from Dominican Repbulic

My Volcom Snowboard Pant Unboxing Video can been watched at the link here.

See My Snowboard Jibbing Progression How to Practice Snowboard Jibbing - This will help improve your Balance and Jibbing skills on a snowboard.

In this video you can see my reaction to unboxing my Snowboard Gloves by Volcom which are goretex and fully waterproof.

If you want to know what snowboard bindings I am rocking then check out Snowboard bindings - Salomon Trigger which are a great freesytle oriented binding

Want to know how I set up my snowboard then this is How to set up your Snowboard this will help you see my stance and set up

This is the Snowboard Jacket I am Unboxing my Volcom Gore-Tex Jacket See how much i like it after a couple sessions with it.

These are the best Snowboard Goggles I have worn here are my Smith IO Mag XL Snowboard Goggles these are straight legit.

Here are some of my first attempts on boxes and rails as I Practice Freestyle Snowboarding at Glen Eden.










Comments

Popular Posts